Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday!!

This week flew by. Like, yesterday was Monday for me. This weekend is going to fly, too, because I'll be so busy with helping my sister move into her dorm, Dad's birthday, etc.  But hey, I'm 100% looking forward to it.
 
1.
Monday, I went to my parents' house to hang with my sister before she moves back to Chattanooga for school.  I snapped this picture with my sweet fur-nugget. 
 
2.
My parents also have these little stray babies at their house.  I'm working on socializing them as much as possible so they don't grow up mean and wild like their mama. There are two black and white ones, one yellow, one grey, and one solid black one.  They were only three days old on Monday!!
 
 3.
This happened this week. #win. I found a new favorite resource for couponing and sale shopping called KrogerKrazy.
 
4.
 I have an interview on Monday for a job with the Department of HR with the state of TN.  I'm 100% nervousexcitedanxioushopefuloverwhelmed. That's a feeling, right!?
 
 5.
Cheese alert: I'm so thankful for my husband. Sunday, we finished cleaning every inch of our apartment.  He took the doors off of our linnen closet and our utility closet and vacuumed them to remove all dust because our air filter was way yuck! I am thankful for his servant heart and his willingness to help me with chores when I need. 
 
 Linking up with Karli and Amy and Lauren

6 comments:

  1. Aww that was so so sweet of your husband! Also, I'm not even a cat person but the picture of those kittens warmed my heart! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SO sweet of your husband to do! It's crazy how much dust builds up on stuff over time! Ahh what is this KrogerKrazy thing?! I'm checking it out now, that's an insaaaane amount of savings! Go you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your interview! Hope you have the same luck as you do with savings at Kroger- wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on Monday! Hope it goes well!

    -Ash
    www.thenashvillianblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh!! You totally saved a ton of money with your coupons! I have been trying to coupon lately, but I really can't ever save more than a couple dollars... I can't figure out how people save so much money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah!! You sure know how to save money!! My husband also majorly cleaned our apartment. He rearranged the kitchen cabinets and move the oven to clean behind it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!