Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday!

Happy Friday! Did you have a good week? I sure hope so! Mine was one that was so busy that I hardly had time to blink before it was gone.  Thank goodness we have zero plans this weekend because I am reeeealllly looking forward to snuggling on the sofa all Saturday. 
 
1.
 T-mobile announced that streaming music would not impact your data usage in any way. Meaning iHeart, Pandora and Spotify were my new best friends. Can I just talk about how wonderful the Backstreet Boys radio is for like 2 seconds?!
 
2.
I got to spend some time with two of my three main men on Monday.  I went to Dad's and got to snuggle with this pup who faked sick the whole day so we would wait on him hand and foot.  I swear, he's too smart for his own good.
 
3.
 We had our ladies painting class at church on Tuesday. I had never played with the watercolors, but it was so much fun.  My creation is nothing special compared to my ridiculously talented sister (who painted these deer above our bed), but it was a lot of fun.
 
4.
 I went for a pedicure on Thursday.  It was so relaxing, but took forever.  I hadn't been in over a month, so you can imagine.  She took that potato peeler to my foot and kept recommending some soft foot oil. I felt so awful. So so awful. hahaha. Since I'm holding onto that last bit of summer, I went for Cajun shrimp toesies rather than the white tips. 
5.
I made these chicken fajitas on Tuesday (Sorry for not having a picture! Jackson had gotten into them before I got a chance) and they were SO good. I highly recommend this recipe.  If you put them on high in the crockpot, they cook in 2.5 hours. So it's one of the quicker slow cooker meals!  
 
I hope you all had a great week as well! What do you have planned for the weekend?!
 
Linking up with Karli and Amy, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Lol @ The Backstreet Boys! Ha, I feel the same way about pedicures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST read an article about how some dogs will fake sick for attention! Too funny!

    -Ash
    www.thenashvillianblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!