Friday!
This was one of those weeks where every single day seemed like a week by itself. I stayed busy at work, busy at home, and this weekend will be a busy one.
1.
Finally figured out what to get Jackson for his birthday! He has one pair of jeans. Mind you, he doesn't wear them hardly ever because he has a work uniform and when he's not in that, he is in comfortable clothes or khakis. His favorite jeans are American Eagle jeans, and they were on super sale (like $26 including shipping), and I had a coupon, so I ordered him a pair. I'll put gift cards in the pockets.
2.
I love ordering wedding presents for others! We were so blessed with our showers and received everything we registered for. We have a wedding every weekend in October, so of course we are in the thick of shower season. It's expensive, but so worth it.
3.
Wednesday was a definite stay at home to avoid the storms kind of day. However, we recovered nicely.
4.
Can we just talk about that moment when you add another reason to the list of reasons that your best friend is your best friend? We got to facetime with Taylor and Jason Wednesday evening, and this conversation occurred Thursday ;)
5.
Thursday at work, we had a snow cone truck come. It was so much fun, but I was in fear the whole time about getting the dye on my white pants. Can you imagine trying to get that out?
I'm so excited for our weekend to come! We're going to the fair tomorrow and having a lazy day Sunday. Next week is a whole other story.
Can't wait to read about your weeks!!
Aren't showers great?! We were blown away at the generosity of people when we got married and then again when we had a baby! Have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteI want a snow cone truck parked in front of our house!
ReplyDelete