First, my favorite of all of them: the Softlips Cube.
Holy chapstick batman.
I have always loved the Softlips brand, but I loved my eos for the shape!
Worlds collided and Boom! I have the best of both.
My second favorite was the wonderful pens.
The Pilot FriXion Clicker pens are the best eraseable pen I have ever used! You know how the stick pens don't really erase? These do! And they don't leave the nasty eraser gunk everywhere!
The Sinful Colors - No-Text-Red was a huge surprise for me! I usually don't go for reds and bright pinks, but this one was the perfect red! It lasted with no chips for four days! Now if I was only good at painting my nails period...
The airhead's bites were like teeny tiny airheads! I'd be lying if I said I didn't eat them all in one sitting.
The Covergirl Ready, Set, Go Liquid Foundation was not my favorite. It was thick and sticky. It left my face feeling heavy all day long. It was great at covering my huge pores, though, and the color matched perfectly! Mine is the 115; it was much like the color of the Almay one I use. :)
I tested out the Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes for a wedding we are going to this weekend! I usually don't go for faux lashes, but these were awesome. They stayed forever. I usually have an issue with them making my already thick eyelashes look like one dark mess of eyelashes. I didn't really have this problem with these; they added more length than thickness which was a plus!

LOVE how that color turned out, I can't wait to use my polish this weekend! And I'm obsessed with the erasable pens!
ReplyDelete