Life
Life has taken a toll here lately. I miss all of you sweet ladies, and I've been trying to keep up with your lives while I've been on the road! Being in HR, we have one really busy time of year - open enrollment. I was in Chattanooga this week, I'll be in Knoxville next week.
Here's life as of late... in semi-confession form..
I went to Chattanooga earlier this week for work; we got to stay at the Doubletree downtown; it was beautiful. I also got my own room! I'd be lying if I told you I didn't jump from bed to bed....
I went to Target with my daddy when I got back on Wednesday, and found this gorgeous top; it is a maternity top, and I didn't even know it until I came home, but I didn't even care. It's so soft and comfy and flowy (obviously). I'm totally wearing it for our fall pictures!
When I got home, I started the crockpot, worked on some laundry, and took an hour and a half nap. I missed church, but I was so jetlagged it wasn't funny.
I made this chicken noodle soup recipe when I got home Wednesday. It was yuck! The noodles got soggy, the rosemary was too much, and I had a whole crockpot of bleh to throw down the disposal. #recipefail
I haven't balanced our checking account in a week and a half. oops.
My boss didn't make us go back to work Wednesday when we got back at noonish. Love her!
Insurance has me ready to pull my hair out; there is no way I could do this all day everyday. The afforadable care act has made things so difficult for everyone involved. It's awful.
I'm going to spend today catching up on e-mails, blog posts, etc. Thanks for sticking around no matter how hectic life gets!!
Sounds busy but insanely awesome, too! And girl I've totally bought maternity shirts on PURPOSE before ;) whoops!!
ReplyDelete