Life Lately
We made it through Christmas and New Years without too many bumps. Even started it off a little lucky. ;)
Feeny got some new toys for Christmas. He is obsessed with this one. It has a wand that goes in circles and he chases it for hours.
We started watching Making a Murderer and are obsessed. um. what?!
I accepted a new job at Dollar General's corporate office to start 1/18/15. Boss lady was less than nice about it. :/
We decided to go to Evansville, Indiana for our anniversary trip! We're going to play in the casino on Saturday morning/afternoon, play around Evansville Saturday night, and slowly make our way home on Sunday (making our way through Bowling Green to hit Cabelas).
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!