Saying Goodbye
Goodbye, little corner of my office. You've been so cozy and warm for the time I've worked here. You're much better than the table gig they gave me when I first started.
Goodbye overly organized sorters and caddies and folders. You've helped me stay sane this last two and a half years... even if I did find things while cleaning from two years ago that I was supposed to do and never did... oops.
Goodbye endless supply of free postage and binder clips.
Goodbye collection of water bottles and coffee cups and love notes that they're gross.
Most of all, goodbye to the team I have grown to love. The amount of time and effort you have all invested in me has been more of a blessing than I know how to say. I couldn't be taking the next step or making this move without all that I've learned from each of you.
Where to next?
ReplyDeleteSuch a paper and supplies junkie so this makes me so happy! But hey-you can always create a cozy desk at home (: