Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday!

High Five for Five on Friday

Well, I am thankful for Friday this week because my sweet hubs is on his way back from St. Louis.  

1.
Monday, I came home and cleaned out my closet and sent it all off to ThredUP. You can sell them your gently used clothes and even shop for them, too! You can request a Clean Out Bag, they mail it to you, you fill it up, send it back, and they pay you for what they accept! They carry great brands like my favorite Ann Taylor, J. Crew, Gap, etc.  If you click here you can have a free $10 to spend.  This is wonderful because if the item is less than $10, you just pay shipping! AWESOME, right?

2.
Speaking of buying from ThredUp, I got these two gorgeous dresses for less than $1 each after my free $10! I can't wait to get them! 


3.
We're starting to understand that we may be in our sweet little apartment a little longer than we originally planned. And that's perfectly okay with us.  It lets us make it a little more like home.  Jackson hung one of our personalized wedding gifts Monday.  I need something to go under the clock now! 

4.
This week, we were gifted this wonderful book called Loveology: God. Love. Marriage. Sex. And the Never-Ending Story of Male and Female. So far, I love it.  It really is helping me understand the "why" behind marriage, and the why behind little arguments.
(via)

5. 
We took my car to the shop this morning for (hopefully) the last time for a long time.  I was tired of getting the run-around, so I decided to take sweet Ricky to the Suzuki dealer.  AutoZone ran my Check Engine code and said my Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor was faulty which is what has been causing this EVAP code all along. sigh. so $400 to tell me I was fixing a problem that wasn't the problem. Oh well, I'm not dwelling on that; I am focused on having my sweet car fixed ASAP! 

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up to say hello. I love the first dress you posted! Have a great weekend.
    Shannon
    https://crazyb8utifullife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!