My name is Chrissy and I'm a shopaholic
However, I have shopping rules.
First, you check the Clearance racks, then the Sale racks, then (and this is rare) you look at the other stuff.
I am a proponent of places like Plato's Closet.
Which brings me to this amazing online store called ThredUP.
It is an online Plato's Closet. Oh, you don't have one of those where you live? Let me catch you up to speed... You sell them your gently used, brand name clothes and they pay you cash money for them. I found this useful when I needed one more book for the new course I picked up and had zero dollars. ThredUP is useful in the same way. You request a clean-out bag, they send it to you, you pack up your clothes and send it back. Easy-peasy, yes?
After that, every friend you refer gets a free $10 to spend in the ThredUP store. No strings attached! You don't have to make an account, you don't have to sign up, it's free money to shop.
I recently found myself obsessing shopping on their site and got a cart full of goodies for next to nothing.
1. Old Navy Dress ($5.60) // 2. Elle Dress ($11.60) // 3. Gap Dress ($13.50) // 4. Mossimo Dress ($10.00) // 5. Ann Taylor Dress ($16.80) // 6. Lauren Conrad Dress ($15.60) // 7. Old Navy Tank ($3.60) // 8. Gap Blouse ($11.20) // 9. Old Navy Blouse ($4.40) // 10. The Limited Blouse ($8.00) // 11. Banana Republic Blouse ($8.40) // 12. Old Navy Star Khakis ($6.80) // Old Navy Bell Bottom Jeans ($5.20)
My grand total was $150.37.
I got 20% off for using my mobile device to check-out
I had a $20 credit to use, too!
That brought my total to $100.30
WHOOOP! That's a savings of $467.63 off the retail prices!
I am so excited to get this package in the mail!
Have any experiences with ThredUP? Share!
Would you like a free $10 to spend in their store? Click here!
Note: I am affiliated with ThredUP, but my opinions are not paid, they are simply opinions of a very pleased customer!

Hi Chrissy! Welcome to this crazy world of blogging! I haven't heard of this site but am heading over there now to check it out. Feel free to let me know if you ever have any blogging questions! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by!! I will totally take you up on that offer if I ever have any! ;) You'll love thredUP! I for sure do! Ive been reading through your blog for the last twenty minutes and love it! Congrats on baby girl!! Can't wait to follow along in your journey!
DeleteThe first dress is SUPER cute! Me likey!
ReplyDeleteIt's totally out of my comfort zone, so I'm hoping it is as cute in person as it was online!
Delete