Happy Wedding Wednesday!!
We were not able to have our first dances as father and daughter and mother and son, so I knew I wanted to do something special for my dad. I got the idea for a father daughter first look on Pinterest and knew that I had to have one! My dad has always been my best friend, so our time together was special for us. He told me how much he loved me and gave me a special gift.
We were not able to have our first dances as father and daughter and mother and son, so I knew I wanted to do something special for my dad. I got the idea for a father daughter first look on Pinterest and knew that I had to have one! My dad has always been my best friend, so our time together was special for us. He told me how much he loved me and gave me a special gift.
The gift I received from my dad was this Precious Moments figurine. It is special because he collects them and I have always admired his collection. He started my own with this figurine called "You'll Always be Daddy's Little Girl"
(via)









Hi, stopping by from the link-up! These pictures are amazing. Such a special moment! I can't wait for my dad to see me :)
ReplyDeleteFound your blog on the wedding Wednesday link up... Your pictures are precious!!
ReplyDeleteThanks sweet girl!
DeleteSO PRECIOUS!!!!!
ReplyDelete