Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Our Wedding: Our First Look

I debated for months about having a first look.  I wanted to keep it a surprise, but I wanted to have our special moment.  I wanted to be able to focus on each other for two seconds because I knew the whole day would be a blur.  I am so glad I did.  We had Jackson turn his back to the back door of the church.  I came out and he turned around. Some of my favorite pictures are from our first look. :) 

6 comments:

  1. such a sweet first look! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore these pictures, his face is priceless when he sees you!

    We did a first look too, and it was my favorite part of the whole day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely my favorite part!! :) I love that "first look" is a thing now! It's such a genius concept!

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!