This week has been really hit or miss. Some parts have been perfect and others have been BLEHHHH.
1.
I had Monday off work and went in late on Tuesday because of the ice craziness that hit Nashville. I'm not going to lie, I didn't mind. I got a million chores done. I bleached the tub, cleaned the toilet, cleaned the sink, swiffered the bathroom. I vacuumed the living room, organized the cords, dusted, and cleared the clutter. In the kitchen, I cleaned every appliance, cleaned out the fridge, and swiffered the hardwoods there. I did not, however, make it to the DMV to get my name changed on my license.
2.
My free shoes from JustFab came in the mail!! They're so comfy and cute!!
3.
Monday, while off work, I also monogrammed everything I could get my hands on. Specifically, the sleeve of a sweater inspired by the following pin. I also found my monogram magically appear on two pullovers, a tote bag, and dish towels. Magic, right!?!
4.
I was the first one to hit my best friend's wedding registry!! I even got her spice rack on sale!! ;) Shh, don't tell her! I was also able to score a gift for a baby shower at church on sale, and this adorable set of onesies! I love love love Target days like this!
5.
Oh, and last but not least, look what the amazing Jana Tolman did to our blog!! How adorable is this design??! I seriously keep coming back to look at it. I love how wonderful she was to work with and how she truly brought my vision to life!! I had a vision and she took it and ran with it and made it beautiful!! Seriously, work with her! She's great!


LOVE the design!
ReplyDeleteThanks girly!!
DeleteLove that you monogrammed everything - how did you do it?
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday, pretty lady!! :)
I got an embroidery machine for Christmas!! It has been the best investment ever!! :)
DeleteThanks so much! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! :)