Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Our Wedding: Here Comes the Bride and Ceremony

Our wedding ceremony was perfect! From the song selection to the vows, everything was just as I've always imagined. We were married in the church Jackson grew up in, the church both of us were baptized in, and the church in which we plan to raise our family.  It was so meaningful to us! We were married by one of our best friends.  My daddy and I walked down the aisle to Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini from our favorite movie, Somewhere in Time. Listen and fall in love. 








 


Our unity candle was lit to the song "Then" by Brad Paisley.

(This is my favorite part on our wedding video because you can hear everything we're saying while we're lighting our candle.  I said things like "Why did we pick such a long song?" and "I can't wait to kiss you." and "I can't believe this is the day we've waited for our entire lives.")

...and our first kiss looked a little something like this: 



Love Always Nancy J Wedding Wednesday

 

12 comments:

  1. Aww...these pictures are awesome! Congrats on a beautiful ceremony. I love everything about this.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was everything I dreamed it would be!

      Delete
  2. That bouquet... WOW! And love his reaction during your kiss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It seriously weighed ten pounds. haha.

      Delete
  3. Love the your hubby's picture when he kissed you. Priceless fist pumping!

    Maria @ Tulle
    http://tulleandpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) It's definitely a cherished picture!

      Delete
  4. Awww those pictures are awesome, love the fist pump!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photo of the bridal party and of course the first kiss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a GIGANTIC wedding party, but I wouldn't have traded it for anything. haha.

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, your bouquet is gorgeous! As are you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We made it from tons of sillk peonies and hydrangeas! :) It was my favorite detail for sure!

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!