Thursday, September 18, 2014

Falling for Fall

Fall is 4 days away, and fall weather is here!! I am clearing out my closet to make room for new fall purchases!! During the fall, my closet pretty much consists of boots, flats, cute tank tops, jeans, and blazers.  Some of my favorite outfits consist of a boatneck t-shirt, khaki dress pants, and my denim jacket.  I am usually in blues all fall because I think it's a perfect contrast against the leaves. 
 My makeup during the fall is a little darker. I use the Almay Bold Nudes for Blues eyeshadow, Almay One-Coat Thickening Mascara in Black Brown, and Almay Smart Shade makeup in Light/Medium.
.
My wishlist for this fall includes things like these peeptoe booties,  
 
this dress (maybe in black?)
and some new tweed dress pants
 What are your fall "can't wait" items?!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!