Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Goals

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend! I hope there was some family time, dove hunting, and rest! Mine was complete with a girls' brunch at Goodness Gracious.  Anyone close to Nashville needs to try it. It's in Readyville, but 100% worth the drive!! 
 
It's time to make goals for September; looking back on August, it feels like it was a week long! Did anyone else's August fly?!
 
Let's see how I did with our August Goals:
1. Read our Bible and pray together every day.
2. Start working out 3-4 days a week
3. Go through boxes we moved into the apartment and haven't looked at since
4. Handwrite our vows in our wedding book
5. Handwrite our vows and frame them next to our mirror in the bedroom.
6. Buy and start reading "If I Stay"
7. Pay off emergency credit card from car repairs so we can save for truck tires.
8. Spend more time with my nana.
9. Take Boomer to a dog park
10. Decide if we want to add a puppy nugget to our family.
 
3/10. That's a 30%, and an F in most school systems.
We went through two boxes filled with Waffle House coffee mugs, flags from countries friends have visited, and hats with too much dust on them.  We threw out clothes we will never wear again. We did pay off all of the car repairs, but we used the card for a couple of important things that came up, so we aren't paid off 100%.  We have started saving for truck tires, though.  We decided that it would be wonderful to add a puppy to our family, but right now it's just not a good idea. Puppies need attention and time, which we don't necessarily have.
 
Better luck, September. 
Here are September's goals:
1. Read our Bible and pray together every day
2. Start working out 3-4 days a week
3. Handwrite our vows in our wedding book
4. handwrite our vows to frame them next to our mirror in the bedroom
5. Spend more time with my nana.
6. Clear all boxes from the top of our closet and unnecessary bags from the linen closet. 
7. Start decorating for Fall come the 22nd.
8. Drink less soda
9. Go camping once
10. schedule (bonus if I complete them!) bridal portraits.
11. Give away shoes I don't wear and pack up summer shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!