Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday!

1.
I used our $0.10 off to get gas this week and it was under $3 for the first time in forever.  This is a sight for sore eyes, but it was so so welcomed!! 

2.
I had to take a work trip on Wednesday to Lawrenceburg, but hey, our boss bought us Dairy Queen on the way home! :)
 
3.
I installed the iOS 8 update, and I have to say, I'm not really impressed.  It made my phone look prettier, but there's nothing really special or different about the way my phone works.  I do like that I can answer a text in an app without having to go to the messages, and the "recent" bubbles at the top when I double click.  But other than that, meh.
 
4.
We have zero things planned this weekend minus a bridal tea on Sunday after church for which I have to make cake balls. Insert eyeroll here.  I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxing and football.... and maybe picking up the Conjuring from the redbox because Jackson has never seen it!! Wife of the year, right here.
 
5.
Thank you all for your sweet words and prayers for our family's possible new adventure with Jackson's possible new job.  Keep praying!! He talked to the boss of the department who said he was highly recommended by a guy he used to work with who now works there!
I hope you all have a wonderful, restful weekend!!
 
Linking up with Karli and Amy and Lauren

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful motto and aim, to love like Christ! I am working on that :). And gas below $3.00 a gallon is a joy FOR SURE!

    Visiting from oh hey, Friday!

    http://sweetmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't downloaded ios8 yet...we'll see! I don't really care anymore haha if I have a smart phone, I'm good ;)

    Getting gas for under $3 is incredible!!! Go you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I can't even remember the last time I paid under $3.00 for gas! California prices kill me! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!