Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday!

I am more thankful for this Friday than I have been for a Friday in a little while.  Why? because I'm exhausted, this week has been the pitts, and I'm so ready for a weekend of family and football.
 
1.
Our deck was pressure washed this week, and we are so ready to spend fall evenings out there!
 
 
2.
I beat our President in fantasy football this week, and I'm not ashamed of my gloating one bit!
 
 
3.
 My new boots came in the mail Thursday!! For $11.24, I'd say I got way more than I paid for!!
 
4.
 The rain came through, and the fall weather is heeeeeereee!!
 
5.
 My sweet husband, who came and sat in the waiting room at the dentist on Tuesday for my comfort, has an incredible job opportunity on the horizon.  I am very hopeful.... after I stopped being a brat that is.  ;)
 
Linking up with Karli and Amy and Lauren 

3 comments:

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!