Friday!
This week has been the bomb dot com!
1.
We decided that our Christmas present to each other would be tickets to the Linkin Park concert in January. We. Are. Stoked. Like it's 2006.
2.
I had a wonderful time painting on Tuesday with some ladies from church. This one will take the place of my pumpkin come November 28!
3.
This week, I have been able to take time to spend in my happy place. I've sewn a tablecloth with bows for our upcoming friendsgiving, I have monogrammed three pullovers for my best friend to give for Christmas, and I have sewed yards of leaf garland.

4.
Finally decided on ornaments for our tree. It was very spur of the moment when I was killing time in Hobby Lobby. (FYI: Killing time in Hobby Lobby is not a thing. You will be late wherever you're going...) We are huge Vandy fans, so it just made sense to do our tree in black and gold to go with our white lights! Now all we need is a tree topper and we're set!
5.
I came home yesterday to a note saying we had a package in the office. I knew I hadn't ordered anything, but figured maybe Jackson had. When I picked it up, I automatically recognized the handwriting. My best friend from high school sent me a care box. This, friends, is what ten years of friendship are made of.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!