Thankful (Round 1)
Each day last week, I've challenged myself to find five things I'm thankful for!
I highly recommend doing so - it brings a silver lining to a rough day! :)
So does taking pictures with a dog. Preferrably your dog, but any dog will do. ;)
My sweet husband who works overtime
A job that lets him work overtime
A new car that is dependable
My dad's humor and kindness
A small home with not too much to clean
Being able to stay on Mom's insurance so we can save
Jackson's benefits being affordable and really great
A kitchen I get to make a mess in when I cook
My bed and a full night's rest
The covenant of marriage and what it means to us
The defrost setting
Quality, face to face time with people.
Friends who agree that playing hide and seek in a dark church is the bomb
coffee
Sweaters
Netflix binges
Vacation days for my birthday and the whole week of Christmas
A husband who tries
Space heaters
Naps
A boss who is human and understands life
Pinterest
Our brother and sister-in-law coming home for Christmas
Getting to see my sister here and there when she's home from college
The blessing of being able to go to college
My embroidery machine that allows me to add some change to our pockets
Checklists
Glasses for days when I don't want to wear makeup
Umbrellas
My sweet Nana who loves anyone and everyone
A photographer who is willing to do our bridals almost 10 months later! ;)
Boomer
A husband who helps me clean the hard things
10+ year friendships
Old pictures of Jackson and I
What a blessed life you have!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I have to stop and remind myself as well about just how lucky we are!