Monday, November 17, 2014

Thankful (Round 2)

If you missed Round 1, you can catch up here
 
The husband giving me his side of the bed because I was already comfy
His cookie baking skills
Sharing life with our church family
My mother in law taking off a whole day to go to Christmas Village with me
Birthdays, and husbands willing to put gifts together at 9pm
 
 
Gorgeous fall trees
Christmas ornament sales
Slow days at work that can be used for online shopping
Being able to afford (and share) one really awesome Christmas gift between Jackson and I
Apartment maintenance
 
Dinner with best friends
Fingernail polish
Little sisters who are wiser than they think, but still need their big sister's wisdom
My Planner
The sweetest blog friends
 
White out
Vacation days
Thanksgiving crafts
Thick socks
Ibuprofen

Job interviews
Being able to sleep in and snuggle
My Dad's big heart
Friends who believe in you 
Bobby pins 

Scarves
The comfiest couch in the world that happens to reside in our living room
A washer and dryer
My crafting abilities, and my creativity
My husband who pushes me to be my best

Family heirlooms and antiques 
A close knit church community
Target
Coats when it is too cold
Friends that share the deepest and darkest.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!