Monday, November 3, 2014

New Cars, New Tires, and New Bedtimes, oh my!

Happy Monday! I hope you are enjoying getting up an hour earlier and it being dark by 4 pm... I'm sure as heck not. 
I am enjoying, though, our new vehicle.
If you follow me on Instagram (@chrissy_h91), you have seen my new ride.  
If not, here you go! 
I settled on the 09 RAV4, and I couldn't be happier with my decision.  I love the size and everything else that comes with it. We worked them down to make our payments $200/month. If you're buying a new car, I'll ship my mother to you.  She is haggling queen.  I wasn't, however, happy to part with my Reno.
 

Saturday morning, we woke up to Winter here in Nashville. We (finally) went and had new tires put on Jackson's truck. Now that we are done with repairs for a long time (knock on wood), we can work on getting our savings account back in tact. 
 
Sunday, we rested, relaxed, and enjoyed our day together.  We went to bed fairly early to prepare for the hour time change. This one doesn't kick my butt as badly as Springing forward, but it's still rough. 
 
I'm, for once, completely refueled for this week to come!
 
I hope all of you have a wonderful Monday!
Linking up with BLovedBoston

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I think we finally sold my car this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new car! Toyotas are the best, and it'll be great for the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to moving up!! It's exciting to being a grown up with you get to buy new things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new car looks great - congrats! I sold my Toyota when I moved to NYC but when I need a car again, I'll definitely be going back to Toyota!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!