Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday!

Happy Friday!! I am on the struggle bus as always! This has been a long, busy week.
 
1.
We spent all week at Vacation Bible School.  Jackson acted, I taught, we had a blast. 
 
 
2.
My best friend got her wedding photos back. I love so many of them! I will do a photo dump next week, but here are a handful of my favorites! (Credit: Emily Lester Photography)
 
 
 
 
 (please note her daddy in the window ^^)
 (totally my idea ^^!)
 
 3.
I have finally framed and laid out my gallery wall!! I will definitely be hanging it sometime next week!
 
 
4.
Good news, we found out what's wrong with my car. Bad news, it's not good. I have a cracked head in my engine. Now we are weighing our options: Fix it and wait for something else to come up, or buy a new car. I feel like we can't win, either way, it's money we don't have.  sigh.
 
5.
 Jackson has been my rock through all of the car nonsense, sneaky spending whatnot, and through the 10000 times I've been sick since February (like now!) My sweet man keeps life fun, Godly, and light.  I'm so thankful for that during stressful, hard times! For example:

2 comments:

  1. I love those bridemaids dresses! I think your friend did an awesome job picking a style that flattered everyone!

    <3 Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gallery walls! You'rs looks great! via Pinterest....use paper sized to each frame and tape them to the wall for your spacing before you hang them. It's worked great for me on a couple walls.

    My Wholesome Home

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!