Lily & Wes - Review!
When I was presented with the opportunity to review a product with Lily & Wes, I was thrilled!!
Kayla is so sweet, and her products are seriously adorable.
It made me want to get married and graduate and move and have a baby to be able to order all of the paperie from Lily & Wes!
How cute are these graduation announcements?
and these save the dates?!!
and these baby shower invitations??!!
I have been on the hunt for some adorable return address labels since February to sport my new address and last name! I loved these and Kayla totally personalized them beautifully!
And how sweet was she to include a thank you note!!? Thank you so much, Kayla, for asking to work with me!! I love everything about your sweet little shop, right down to your packaging!!
If you have a big event coming up, definitely go visit Lily & Wes!
Love the address return labels!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Kayla and I actually went to high school together. We only recently found each other again via the blog world! Small world, right?!
ReplyDeleteI've been so busy this week, I just got around to looking at my bloglovin feed to see this! Thanks so much & I can't wait til you do need some of these invites!! (maybe a baby?!) hehe
ReplyDelete