Humpday Confessions
I confess....
....I love having Mondays off, but I really hate working 10 hour days for the rest of the week. 5am comes way too stinkin early and I'm cranky until 8.
... I got an iPhone on Saturday, and my favorite part is the emoji conversations between me and Jackson.
...I was so not ready to commit to having every aspect of my life go through a Galaxy S5. I walked in to T-mobile thinking that's what I wanted, but quickly changed my mind after playing with one. They're great for people who organize with their phones, track every breath and heartbeat, etc. But for me, I was not ready for that kind of relationship with my phone. Siri, on the other hand...
... Since I got married, I seem to have taken my up-tight gloves off. I now dance with the best of them, I listen to music besides Christian and Country music, I have a lot more fun. It felt good to hear people say, "we had no idea you could let loose like that" at Taylor's wedding on Friday.
... I have no idea what to get my dad for Father's Day. The man really has everything. He wants it, he buys it. I did think about a Fandango gift card for Jersey Boys tickets for the five of us.
... I watched 12 hours of Pretty Little Liars on Monday. I still have one more episode to watch before I can watch the new one, so I plan to do that at work today and watch the re-run and new one next week. #notsorry
... I am so ready for all of this Nashville rain to go away. My old lady knees and knuckles can't take the ache.
... People who buy and don't pay for items on eBay drive me absolutely nuts. Seriously. If you can't or won't pay for it, why even bid on it? ugh.
... I'm overly excited for my new planner to arrive, considering the fact that it doesn't even start until July....
I love my S5 and I just can't get on the iPhone bandwagon. I don't track my every breath with it, but I am always grateful for my gmail and google calendar sync to providing me with the ability to keep track of my life.
ReplyDeleteOh my I had the galaxy and hated it the week after I had it. I went back to the iPhone. I love it! PLL is the best. And
ReplyDeleteAnd. Wow couldn't even finish my comment! I bought a new planner that starts in July and I've already been using it filling it with nonsense :)
ReplyDeleteI am clueless on what to get my dad for Father's Day too. He just doesn't "want" anything!
ReplyDeleteI havent got my bf or dad anything for fathers day Im clueless.
ReplyDeleteDude the rain and the aches and pains need to stop #icant
I dont know what to get my dad either its the worst ugh. Men are way harder to shop for than women!
ReplyDeletei'm an android girl all the way. don't get me wrong; apple makes great devices but i can't get down with their closed ecosystem. if i'm going to dish $$ for a phone, you damn straight i'm going to hack the shit out of it and customize it to my liking!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up!
-kathy
Vodka and Soda
My dad is SO hard to buy for too! I definitely am struggling about what phone upgrade to get. I want the Galaxy 5 because of how big the screen is!
ReplyDelete