Monday, June 9, 2014

My Best Friend's Wedding Weekend!!

This weekend, on Friday, my best best friend got married! 
We all spent Thursday night in a hotel together after I ran us to Walmart and got pulled over for having a headlight out. sigh. 
We woke up on Friday to celebrate Taylor!! We went to Dunkin Donuts where Alex (my co-matron of honor) and I treated everyone to coffee and donuts. We then went to Houston Station where we got our hair and makeup done!
After getting ready, the bride and groom's first look, the bride and her daddy's first look, and pictures, I handed my best friend over to the man of her dreams. 
Enjoy the photo dump. 

Maybe I'm biased, but she was one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen! 
We spent most of the night dancing our feet and butts off, but I will share pictures when her photographer shares them! 

2 comments:

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!