Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Humpday Confessions

 
 
I confess...
 
... I am so over weddings. I'm excited for all of my friends getting married, and I'm so honored to be matron of honor, but I'm a broke-as-a-joke newlywed and weddings are becoming very chore-like.
 
... I was never made to be alone. Jackson is at camp this week, and I'm home alone. It's driving me crazy. I can't sleep, I get bored, it's too quiet, and our apartment is suddenly too big. Plus, is it just me or do all of the huge spiders need killing while your husband is gone? Sheesh!
 
... I have baby fever. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving being married and having our quiet time and being able to pick up and go wherever whenever. However, patience has never been one of my strong points. It's not helping that there are babies everywhere lately.
 
... I am still pouting about not being able to be at camp this week. I know, I know. Suck it up.
 
... Working 6am-4:30pm may be the death of me. I don't go to bed any earlier, but have to wake up and hour earlier. Not cool.... until Monday when I don't have to go to work.
 
... I downloaded the entire last season of Pretty Little Liars and fell asleep watching them last night. #notsorry
 
... I only have one more day of work after today, because I took a sick day for Friday. Mental health because I may lose my mind at this wedding if I have to work is just cause for a sick day, right?
 
 
... We're in June and I don't think this Nashville Summer has been absolutely miserable. Yet. I'm sure I just jinxed everything.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. haha i must admit i enjoy living on the other side of the world of most of my friends so i dont have seventy weddings to go to each year. aint nobody got the money for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLL is SO BORING. there, i said it. everyone was all OMG it's so amazing etc etc and when i watched it, i only got through the 3rd episode before removing from my tablet.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby fever is invading our house right now too! I'm hoping that binging on the new season of OITNB on Friday night with a bottle of wine will keep it at bay for awhile!

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chrissy!! I hear ya, I was not made to be alone!! It really sucks the big one at times! ;P XO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. Please do not jinx our Nashville weather. If it stays like this all summer I will be happy.
    <3 Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babies are certainly EVERYWHERE these days! I'm a newlywed as well and my mother-in-law is relentless with the baby talk...I'm certainly in no hurry for a little human to hijack my body for nine months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to watch last season's PLL. Is it worth it? And early wake ups are THE WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When H had to travel to Dallas last summer for work it was the longest week ever, I hated being alone so I totally understand where you're coming from. *hugs* he'll be home before you know it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! I do my best to respond to all comments! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail directly to littlehineyhome@gmail.com. :) I look forward to hearing from you!